Thursday, April 10, 2008

we are the champions

Last week Li's basketball team won the championship. One of the teams wanted a chance to beat the champions so they had an "exhibition game" tonight. And they won that one too. They are pretty much unstoppable. I absolutely love watching their games and am pretty sad that they aren't going to be playing anymore. Maybe someone else wants to challenge them to a grudge match?It is so fun to watch Li on the court, he is totally in his element out there. He gets the MVP award for sure. (Never mind the guy who tore his ACL last game.)

4 comments:

Brad Hanks said...

Is he playing with a bunch of kids?

jen said...

no he is just really tall.

jen said...

or did you mean because the other guys were so silly?

Brad Hanks said...

There face are blurry so I guess it made them look younger. I am used to playing with my young men, so that is what I was thinking. Great action shot.