Thursday, April 24, 2008

Summer Lovin'

I guess I never told the blogging world about our summer plans. Li and I will be summering in Orlando, Florida. Li will be selling security systems and I will be doing something cool that is yet to be determined. (Maybe Disneyworld?) We are pretty excited about our move. We are a little less excited about what it is going to take to get there....
All this stuff and a whole bunch more needs to be packed to move or put in storage somewhere. Everyone who knows me knows I LOVE to pack. (That explains why I am blogging right now and Li is asleep.) And then comes the red-eye flight to Arizona, the layover in Phoenix, the training in SLC and the DRIVE to Orlando.

It's just an all-expense paid road trip, right?!

7 comments:

Jennifer Clement said...

Wow. Sounds like you guys have some great summer plans! Are you going back to Hawaii for fall or are you both finished for now? So, I did actually buy the alero. My first real car :) How precious.

Amber said...

What happened to the whole Dominic Republic thingy? Also, we have some friends who are going down to Miami (I think) to do the same thing! Have fun!

mikensi said...

um, excuse me! when are you leaving? we need to hang out before you go!! i fear i will never see you again!!!

Lacey said...

Wow what a drive!!! lol. Sounds like a lot of people are going to florida for the same thing!

Tara said...

Sounds like you are going to have a busy summer. Keep us informed. Your posts are fun to read.

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

Have so much fun! Florida is great in the summer. I grew up in the south and I love it down there.

Lisa Johnson said...

That is one heck of a journey! Good Luck and if you do get a job at Dinsey World that would be the coolest!