Thursday, February 19, 2009

March is coming


It's almost March again and that means it is time for... March Madness-Book of Mormon style. Okay, so I've yet to come up with a good name for this event/activity, but it is pretty simple. Starting March 1st everyone is invited to read 17 pages in the Book of Mormon. On March 2nd you do the same thing. You keep doing this until March is over and you will have read the whole book in one month! Not only that, but you will be happier, your testimony and faith will be stronger and you will feel pretty good about yourself.

Don't worry, I'll post more info. later, including a schedule in case you get behind (I usually do). I'm posting this today so that you have a little while to toss the idea around in your brain and let it sink in until you realize that you really CAN do this and you WANT to give it a shot.

The Book of Mormon will change your life.

Leave a comment if you're in.

3 comments:

Amber said...

I loved it when I did with you last year, so I'm totally in for this March!
Thanks for the invite to UT this Summer but I don't think being large with child will be the greatest way to travel...actually I don't think I'll be back down until maybe Thanksgiving or until next Summer in 2010. Bummer, right? But that's life I guess!!
I hope that you are feeling awesome :)

Anonymous said...

I'm in!

Brandon Lewis said...

Sure! I'll try anything once. :)
It is good to see you guys. I never got to meet Li but it is great to see both of you. Congrats on the kid, i am exited for ya. Well, long time no see so I thought I'd drop a line.

Love
the Lew crew