Saturday, February 7, 2009

A few reasons to smile...

A sweet husband who will sleep on the couch so I can get a good night's sleep in our itty bitty bed.

My new silly, fluffy, purple skirt courtesy of the freebie bin.
If this used to be yours--thanks!

A shower that spits out hot water. You don't realize what a joy it is to take a warm shower from the comfort of your own house...until you are denied that blessing for a whole entire month!

Jasmine rice--you can't ruin this stuff if you try. Believe me, I've tried. It doesn't matter how much water you put in, or how long you forget about it and leave it boiling, it is always yummy.

And guess who is coming to Hawaii in March. I think they are more excited about it than this picture would suggest.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Never post a picture of me on the web again. Do you really hate me that much? I look like I am going to vomit! and..... congrats on the hot water and great husband!

mikensi said...

very cute post, loved it!

The Odida Family said...

Hey I stumbled on this when I was reading one of my old friend's blogs. Neways I knew your hubby way back and I just think your blog is great! Congrats on your pregnancy! You two are so cute together! Pamela

Er Bear said...

Dear Jen,

I am so glad that you have hot water and that you don't have to shower in the cold any more! I hope they gave you a month of Free rent!! Oh, and I love when I find something great in the freebie bin!

Melissa said...

love the purple skirt. and also love jasmine rice. and also love your parents. :) hey, are you having a boy or a girl??????

Amber said...

Yes, smile a lot. You guys are too cute. I'm glad that you get a shower, I seriously would die without it :)
Also, how fun to get to see your fam in March. Take care!