Saturday, February 21, 2009

Counting Hams


Do you ever find yourself in the middle of counting and you don't remember starting? I was somewhere around 19 or 20 when I realized that I was counting every slice of ham I put on my pizza. With pizza this could be explained by my days as a Papa Murphy's girl, when we had to count, measure or weigh everything we put on a pizza. But with things besides pizza....I just think it is weird.

In case you are wondering there were 70 slices of ham on this pizza, and it was yummy.

Also, in case you wondered, this pizza was really easy to make. It's the easiest recipe for pizza crust I've ever seen, it doesn't even have to rise.

It is as follows:
1 T yeast
1 T sugar
1 C warm water
-----proof yeast
-----add
1 t salt
2 1/2 C flour
-----mix
-----press into a pan
-----cover with sauce and toppings
-----bake @ 375 for 12-20 minutes

The first time I made this Li was asleep. When he woke up he thought I was a miracle worker.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh boy, i hear ya! i find myself counting ALL the time! its so weird to catch yourself :)

Cierra said...

70 slices of ham?? holy cow that sounds delicious!

Amber said...

What a beautiful pizza!! If you made a pizza while I was sleeping, I would call you a miracle worker too :)