Saturday, March 8, 2008

These things come in 3's, right?!

I pulled out one of my favorite pair of heels to wear to the temple this morning and the buckle broke. I was sad. Then I remembered that my favorite earring broke last month. And the biggest trauma of all, our hard drive broke.

Actually, I don't know if broken is the proper terminology to use for a hard drive. All I know is that we had to get a new one and that we no longer have any of the pictures, movies, papers or other things that we had stored on our computer. This includes all the pictures from our honeymoon, and tons of movies we made during family home evenings. The moral of this story is.......BACK UP EVERYTHING. I'm serious. And don't say I didn't warn you if you don't.

The good part about this story is that Li said he'd help me pick out some new earrings, we are going to try to recreate some of the pictures we lost, and maybe we will even get another honeymoon out of the deal!!

7 comments:

mikensi said...

i love that you wiki'd honeymoon, lol! i'm sorry to hear that all your pictures are gone! :( and everything else on that harddrive! :( i hear you on backing things up because jimmy's computer has been "wiggin" out lately and i need to burn pictures onto a cd. they're on an external harddrive, but that's probably gonna crap out soon, too. just jinxed myself, better get crackin!

Lacey said...

So I come home and this is the first thing i do is look up your blog!! haha. :) That sucks about your hardrive!! We've had that happen to us before too (twice). I'm sad to hear about the earrings too...maybe you'll find even cuter ones! We should definitely go and make some tin foil dinners sometime!! and smores too of course. That actually sounds kind of gross right now though because I'm still really full from the primary dinner. haha. Let me know when you guys are going and we'll get together!
Lacey
382 3100

Unknown said...

sweet! except for the computer crash dillio. not sweet. i'm just waiting for ours to crash so i can scream at siope until he gets us a better computer. just kidding! i do want another computer, though.

Tara said...

Sorry about the hard drive. Colter is a stickler for backing up ours (I guess that happens when you are going to school in computers). I love the wedding picture for your header. It is gorgeous. Are your pics on Ken's site? You don't have to answer that, I'll just go look.

Lisa Johnson said...

I can say that I'm a big fan of the pics on your blog! It's no fun when the "threes" find you. It seems to always happen that way!

Melissa Scott said...

Yeah, TARA/Jen what is Ken's site?? I want to see the pics. I guess i should just mosey over to your parents house and look at them. I'm sad for your pics-- When are you guys coming to visit next, i like to have something to look forward to?

Loni said...

Your picture is amazing - I love it!!