Saturday, March 15, 2008

I want to share some things I love.



I love this song. It speaks to me. I am living in paradise (really I think we all are) but I haven't figured out how to live yet; how to be still. I always think happiness will come with whatever I do next. I believe him when he says, "someday you will, learn to be still."


On that note, I am loving my yoga class. Some days it makes me a little emotional (most things do these days) but it helps me to figure out where all of the things in my life go. This morning I discovered a podcast that I love. I can't figure out how to link it, but here is a link to the apple store where you can download itunes if you don't already have it and the podcast is called Yoga to the People. I only did part of one class, but it was fabulous! I pretty much love podcasts in general, they are teaching me spanish, helping me stay in shape, keeping me up to date on things in the world and... they are free!!!

And of course, I love my husband. Except I think he is going to eat me. We always joke that he is fattening me up so that I can be his next meal, but I'm starting to think it might not be a joke. The other day he met me at the door when I came home from work. He asked me how I was and I said tired. So he picked me up and carried me to bed and told me to take a nap for 20 minutes. I asked why only 20 minutes and he said dinner would be ready then.

He makes the best chicken I have ever eaten, added some potatoes cooked to perfection in butter (he is from Idaho, he does potatoes well) and handed me the biggest strawberry milkshake I have ever had in my life to wash it down.


Don't worry, I shared with him. I can't be eaten right now, I haven't learned to be still yet.

1 comment:

mikensi said...

why are yo SO emotional!? you make me laugh, jen!