Tuesday, April 6, 2010

ReStore

I love cheap things.
For some reason I just like things better if I know they didn't cost very much.
Almost every day I find myself adding up how much my outfit cost.

Like today...
jeans - $6 D.I.
shoes - $3 Goodwill
shirt - can't remember for the life of me and it's driving me crazy
earrings - free from my great grandma when she passed away

Anyway, the point is I love to find a deal. So imagine my joy today when I finally made it to the Habitat for Humanity ReStore. A thrift store for home improvement!

I am now the proud owner of this almost full gallon bucket of beautiful paint in just the color I'd been looking for. And it only set me back $7. I was giddy through the whole store!


Oh and I also found scout shirts for Li and me at D.I. We saved $40 over buying them at the scout store!

Happy day!!

2 comments:

Lisa Johnson said...

Way to go! What color was the paint? Are you and Li in scouts, or just really like to dress like them?

Amber said...

Man, I've missed a lot! Congrats on finishing the BOM last month, you are are inspriation and I've felt guilty that I didn't do it.
Carter is such a cutie. Gardening is so fun with kids- the girls just love to "help"- usually just getting really really dirty.
How did the Triatholon go? Also, how did the white chocolate soup go? Also, those mouse trap note things look cool- very creative, lets see a pic of yours when finished :)
Anyway- glad that you guys are doing so well. Take care!!