Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Where are we going?

While my super cool brothers are off being missionaries in Japan and Brasil I have their ipods.
This equals lots of fun new music for me.

Right now I can't get enough of this song.

Okay...so that link didn't go where I wanted it to
you have to click on "to watch videos, please click here"
and then select "At the Bottom of Everything" from the menu


So, that's a lot of work. But it's a yummy song so I think you'll like it.


P.S. the video is weirdish, so maybe just listen.

2 comments:

Lisa Johnson said...

The video really distracted me. I couldn't pay attention to the song like I wanted to. I'll give it some time and try it again though, without the visual! I love yummy new music! I'll take any suggestions!

Unknown said...

Talk about song i found the HALO song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70AgyIEnBRE&feature=channel


see there it is!