Saturday, October 3, 2009

Gold star...

...to anyone who can tell me what kind of squash this is.


And 10 points to all the marathon runners! When I woke up at 2:30 this morning to feed the baby I had flashbacks to that nervous/excited feeling. But at 9am I was very happy to be laying lazily in my bed. What an accomplishment! I'm proud of you!

And finally...thumbs up to all the conference watchers today. Aren't Saturday sessions the best?


I don't really know how to compare those units. ...
Check to see if there is a conversion chart in that notebook.
I really doubt it, Michael.
Please just check. ...

6 comments:

mikensi said...

my guess is spaghetti squash.

mikensi said...

and yes, sat. sessions are the best!

The Stratton's said...

Yellow zucchini or spaghetti squash... those are my guesses.

Amber said...

it looks like a spaghetti squash to me too :)

Lindsay said...

Where are you three going to be during thanks giving? Please say Hurricane. We are going to Las Vegas for almost a week! If your there we are coming to hang out and introduce the little ones.

Anonymous said...

Spagetti Squash! I have a recipe on my blog you might like:

http://organicspark.blogspot.com/2009/05/fresh-basil-cannelini-sauce.html

Best,

Molly
Organic Spark Blogger