Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Not yet.

I haven't posted in awhile mostly due to 3 reasons.
1- I couldn't find my camera cord and didn't want to look for it.
2- I've been constructing a nest. (More to come on that later.)
3- I just don't care.

But everything is going well. The still unnamed baby has dropped some and I am actually quite a bit more comfortable now. The new arrangement does make me have to pee a bit more, but frequent urination is the story of my life.

EVERYWHERE I go people give me these sympathetic looks and tell me that they feel sorry for me. They like to reminisce about how when they got this far they were willing to do anything to make it go away. I DO NOT feel like that! I'm quite comfy and dreading the thought of labor. I keep telling this kid to give me a couple more days and so far he is happy to oblige.

Although after inheriting everything from my aunt's attic, a great baby shower and an awesome shopping trip yesterday I am feeling a little bit better. The nest is almost ready. (Li swears that it will NEVER be ready, and that even after we finish my list of things to do I will still have more. He is probably right.)

People have been so generous and wonderful. Thanks to all of you!! But probably my all time favorite present is the one my little cousin made for us....

I almost don't want to put a picture in it, because his instructions are so adorable!

7 comments:

Alysha said...

Jen I Miss you! I ll text you my 925 number cuz i dont use the other phone any more. Your baby ticker says only 10 DAYS! YAY thats so excited. How is little Norm? :) He sounds like he is being good to you. I miss your cute face and having someone to sit and play guitar hero with. I need your address. K Love you

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

You're getting soooo close! Hang in there and enjoy these days of being comfy, that's great for you! It was not the case for me but hooray for you! I need your address down there and how long will you be in utah? permanently or will you be going back to hawaii? i'm confused!

If it happens tomorrow or the next day, good luck! You'll do awesome!

mikensi said...

aw, that is a way cute little note in the picture frame! anyway, yay for nesting! i'm in denial about that for some reason. maybe b/c i think it sounds funny? i fear labor, too- you getting an epidural?

Amber said...

I haven't blogged in a while too- so no worries. But I'm glad to hear that you are doing well. I'm glad you are still comfy, I think that is a really good sign. Also, I wouldn't fear labor. These days you can simply have it pain free (if you choose). To me labor isn't a big deal, it's raising a newborn that's the crazy part :) Good luck with everything and I'll pray for a easy labor for ya!

mikensi said...

BTW, I CARE!! but, thanks for your comments, i love 'em! and thanks for typing "feeling" in that last post, lol! but, i have known to be crappy as well! hah a ha!

Anonymous said...

So how about you have your little already! Haha... here's to hoping! Cannot wait to see the little guy!

Melissa said...

still not yet??? can't wait to hear. and hope you had a happy birthday!