Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy birthday to me!

Last weekend my sister Tina came down and my mom took us all to get spa pedicures for my birthday. The cute little girl doing my nails convinced me that I needed blue footprints for my baby. And so I present to you...my toes!

On Sunday we had cake and some presents. (My mom let me pick out some new clothes...Tina tried them on to see if they'll fit me later and my mom paid. It was a pretty funny shopping trip.)

Monday morning Li woke me up to breakfast in bed and more presents. I was pampered all day and then we went to dinner at Pasta Factory.

As for our son....we still don't know when his birthday will be. I hit 40lbs yesterday and now weigh more than Li. I'm dilated somewhere around 3cms. Any day now.

5 comments:

Kim said...

I'm so glad I got my toes done before I had the baby - that way at least part of you still feels a little glamorous when you've lost all dignity in the delivery room! Good luck with everything, I can't wait to see the new little guy!

Tara said...

Good luck with everything. I hope that you had a great birthday. Does baby boy have a name yet?

Cierra said...

look at that belly! i think all 40 pounds went straight to the belly, because it doesn't look like you've gained weight anywhere else...you look awesome! and i love your toes. :) very cute.

glad you are back in the blogging world again!

Stephanie Vogel said...

1st of all the toes...adorable, Why didn't I do that!

2. I had my baby girl on Tuesday!

3. I am so excited for you! It's amazing to have a little baby of your own who adores you and daddy.
4. Your going to feel amazing after you have him, your body will be yours again, hello tummy time for mommy again!! haha
5. GOOD LUCK!! You will do great!

Good Luck I'll be waiting for pictures of the babe!

mikensi said...

I hope you pop soon, honey! That's cute he made you breakfast in bed for your bday! Happy bday, btw!