Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Funny Story

Last night I found cheap tickets back to the mainland on the 10th and the 13th. We are supposed to be out of our apartment by the 11th so I wanted to buy the earlier tickets but knew there was a chance Li had a final that day and wouldn't be able to go.

I didn't want to miss the deal so I considered buying the later tickets and finding somewhere else to stay for the other 2 days. But I didn't.

This morning Li found out that he did indeed have a final and couldn't leave the 10th. We sucked it up and went online to buy the tickets for the 13th. Now there were no cheap tickets until the 16th.

Instead of finding somewhere to stay for 2 days we now have 5.


Sleep over anyone?

Camping trip?

6 comments:

Stephanie Vogel said...

Cute Blog!I found you! E-mail me and ill send you an invite to mine. leviandsteph@yahoo.com. Buy the cheap tickets, we aren't leaving until the 14th, i had to fill out an appeal thing from the housing office and it was approved. Buy the tickets! and if you get rejected stay with us. Use the prego excuse, I did...no I told them b/c I'm pregnant that we needed a straight through flight(which is true) we did have to show our itinerary.

Anna K. said...

ha! camping is fun... you should do it. They told us we didn't have to leave till the 13th.

mikensi said...

ya'll leave soon! if i do go back, who will i visit!? he hehe! we left the day after graduation in june '08. kind of stressful w/ family and all that, but w/ awesome friends who help you clean, the job gets done! if i lived there, i'd totally let you stay!

Amber said...

You guys are very resortful, so I'm pretty sure you'll just make an adventure out of it...but it sucks that you are pregnant while trying to move, never fun!

Kate Alder said...

HEY! have I told you we are going to Oregon for the summer..... so we need to find a way to meet in Utah before April 24th. I want to see you!!!

The Tafuna Family said...

we have an air mattress!