Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Serious inquiries only.

Ever heard of the best of craiglist? I hadn't until last night.

I'm very happy I stumbled across it.


best of craigslist > phoenix > Wanted: Taxidermist who watches a lot of Kung Fu Originally Posted: Tue, 26 May 17:37 MST

Wanted: Taxidermist who watches a lot of Kung Fu


Date: 2009-05-26, 5:37PM MST


I am looking to hire someone with the means to obtain and stuff animals in fashions I choose, which will be Kung Fu for now. When I was younger I convinced a friend of mines dad to create two squirrels Kung Fu fighting. I still think about it from time to time and have decided to get my own Kung Fu animals, I understand this is a bizarre request. Serious inquiries only, please E-Mail me the species of animals you commonly hunt or can obtain and your rate for taxidermy of each in various Kung Fu poses. Mounting preferred. Once again I feel I must state this is serious. If you can show any of your previous work it will probably give you an edge on the competition. Please respond via/e-mail. Thank you.

  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
  • Compensation: There will be payment, decent pay. Depends on quality of work and product which will vary.
PostingID: 1190484174

9 comments:

Laurel said...

That's awesome. Brad stumbled on another great website a couple of days ago - we've become big fans of awkwardfamilyphotos.com.

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

NOt sure what to say about THAT but baby Carter is ADORABLE!!! COngrats you guys on a beautful son. And Jen, way to hang in there with such a tough delivery! sheesh! you're a REAL woman!

mikensi said...

weird, that is pretty funny, though! hey, how's your recovery? :( hope it's going well! so far mine is good. i keep up on my motrin pretty well, so it's not too bad. i hope carter and jae get to meet someday!

GOULDING CLAN said...

Okay so I'm a little late getting on the blog, but congrats on the baby. He is ADORABLE! It stinks that you had to have a c-section but I love hearing about birth stories so thanks for sharing

Lacey said...

haha! that is so weird! I wish I could meet the person who applies for that job!

Kim said...

Hey no problem. I might be coming through Hurricane on my way to Cedar on Tuesday but I'm not 100% sure. If you just want to take it to my mom's whenever that is fine. She'll be coming over here next Sunday for the blessing so that will be fine.

mikensi said...

dear jen, i miss you and your blogging. love, kens

Amber said...

I'm sorry, but I seriously need to see some updated photos of your little man! How's life going for you guys? I wish we could hang out sometime. Bummer I live 16 hours away. Well take care of you!

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it