Thursday, April 9, 2009

Rad like Dad

Alysha's mom came to visit and she brought these ADORABLE clothes for our baby!

I was SUPER excited because we haven't bought anything for the baby.
So excited, in fact, that I carried them around all night like they were real.
And I got mad at Li for squashing the baby while we were watching TV.

He decided to play along and turned the clothes into the creepiest child I've ever see.
I was laughing so hard I very nearly peed my pants.
And the poor kid's head keeps falling off.

6 comments:

The Tafuna Family said...

ohhhhhh i remember those days, getting excited about clothes, its gets less exciting the bigger the clothes get.
wait til you get little ties and shirts, fab!!

Alysha said...

LOL you're so funny.

mikensi said...

omg, that is hilarious! you really could piddle in your panties, so you better be careful with the laugh attacks! i about piddled throwing up last week. /sigh anyway, did your imaginary baby have a name?

mikensi said...

p.s. i like your teeth!

Anna K. said...

That is pretty hilarious...

Melissa said...

that is hilarious. and you are adorable pregnant.