Wednesday, April 1, 2009

16 more days

We leave Hawaii in 16 days. Weird.

Right now it's looking like we are leaving our apartment in 11 days so we may have to actually take some of you up on that offer to come sleep on your floor!

I finished the Book of Mormon last night at 10pm. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE reading it all at once. It is such an awesome story. I find myself wanting to read just one more page and then one more and then one more. It makes me so happy. I started the Doctrine and Covenants today. So far so good.

I don't post pictures anymore because Li doesn't take them anymore. Ever since he became infatuated with our new video camera we don't have any pictures to document our life. Maybe if he ever comes home from the library/class I'll convince him to take a few so you can all see how pudgy I am.

2 comments:

Stephanie Vogel said...

I'm so pudgy too haha pregnancy is great

mikensi said...

heh, you sound like me! no more pics of pudgy belly. yay for not having maternity clothes either, lol! it's way crazy you leave so soon!! you flying into vegas?