Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Here is something I think is funny...

Last week I went to campus to meet Li for devotional. (One of the perks of being unemployable.) I found this cool spot in the parking lot and thought to myself, "That looks like it was made for mopeds." I promptly parked.



After devotional I got to thinking and told Li that maybe I wasn't supposed to park where I did. He asked where I parked and I told him it was between two handicapped spots. He agreed that I shouldn't park there. But I was still confused and asked what the spot in the middle with the cool diagonal lines was for.

He laughed and informed me that it is for the people with handicaps to get out of their cars. Hmmm. What didn't I think of that?

2 comments:

Lisa Johnson said...

I sure love you!

Jennifer Clement said...

Ha! You are too funny! And that's why I love you...