Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy fall to you too.

We don't really have seasons here in Laie. But I guess the weather wanted to mix things up a bit so we could pretend it was fall here too. We got rain dumped on us this morning!

Which is only really unfortunate because Li's moped decided it wanted to hang out at the temple for a bit and refused to start when he came out Saturday afternoon. We smooshed onto my moped to go to campus this morning (in the pouring rain) only to discover that she was out of gas.

Doesn't life just make you giggle?

And the best part of my day is that I am currently filling out a job application to work at BYUH food services.
(this is my mad face)


Edited to inform you that: Food services won't even take me!

2 comments:

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

Bummer about the rain and but SAWEET! about the mopeds! You two are the moped types!

Lisa Johnson said...

Love the mad face! Love your hair too! Sorry it was a rocky few days! Hope it gets better!