Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Dear friends in Southern Utah,

You are invited to a Potluck Mexican Fiesta!!

If you are reading this consider yourself invited,
and feel free to bring your friends too.

The event will take place
at my house
Wednesday January 20, 2010 from 11-1.
(But if you come earlier or leave later no one will be mad at you.)

Bring your kids if you want, or don't if you don't, and if you don't have any, you are still invited.

You can leave a comment to RSVP
and let me know what you think you might like to bring.

Hasta la fiesta!

I uploaded this picture by accident.....
let the good times begin!

7 comments:

Amber said...

Bummer for me, but HOORAY for those who live close! Have a fun time!!
And you should post an update pic of your little boy- I would love to see him!

mikensi said...

waaah! i wish i could go! i like your accidental uploaded pic!

Lisa Johnson said...

I have to work :-(
Otherwise I would be there with bells on! A Fiesta sounds just like what I need about now!

Melissa said...

I'm happy to be the first to respond in the affirmative. I will be there with my children and some chips and queso. if you would like to assign me something else to bring, go ahead and try. :) can this fiesta be followed by a siesta?

jen said...

Yea for Melissa! I'm in favor of a post fiesta siesta.

As for the rest of you...quit your jobs, move closer to me and party all day long!!

Tara said...

We'll come too. I don't know yet what to bring, but I'll think of something. If you want to assign something that's fine too... See you then.

The Stratton's said...

This is the most pointless RSVP you will ever get. We would love to come... if my kids get over their yucky colds... only time will tell. Hope to see you.