Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Practice.

Today Li and I stole one of our favorite baby boys for the day. I don't think we are going to get anything done once our kid decides to pop out. I left Li and the baby while I went to change my clothes and when I came back Li was just staring at him while he drifted off to sleep.

So cute.

It makes me think all the days when I felt like this might actually be worth it.

Yesterday I went to the pregnant women group on campus. Everyone sat in a circle and we went around and said our name and when our baby was due. I felt like I accidentally came to the wrong group. It was very weird.

1 comment:

mikensi said...

maybe that was the pre-marital sex babies group. xD lols. just kidding. love that picture! you are brave to post pictures of how IIIII feel ;) it's going to be quite the experience having a child of your own. that's fir darn sure! and, i laughed out loud and read your last comment to jimmy! we did move the bed down, but now the front door doesn't open all the way. you have to go out the door one at a time. ain't NO ONE comin' over!